In the autumn of 2019, CPIPG announced an investment strategy for Poland focused on the acquisition of high-quality office buildings located in Warsaw that meet environmental and location standards, with the possibility of their further development and value enhancement. Till the end of Q3 of 2020,9 office buildings with total are 245,000 sqm had been purchased. The portfolio includes office buildings located in the very center of Warsaw - Warsaw Financial Center, Moniuszki 1A, Chałubińskiego 8 (purchase of 50.3% of shares), in the corridor of Aleje Jerozolimskie - Eurocentrum Office Complex and Equator I, Equator II and Equator IV, as well as office buildings on the border of Śródmieście and Wola - Green Corner A and Concept Tower. All the purchased office buildings had ecological certificates or certification took place during the ownership management by CPIPG. Two largest transactions ¬– the acquisitions of the Warsaw Financial Center and Eurocentrum Office Complex, had bed executed in three months (total GLA of 135,000 sqm).
The acquisition process was carried out in the following order and the following office buildings were purchased:
1. Eurocentrum Office Complex – acquisition: November 2019.
2. Equator IV – acquisition: November 2019.
3. Warsaw Financial Center – acquisition: December 2019.
4. Equator II – acquisition: January 2020.
5. Green Corner A – acquisition: January 2020.
6. Equator I – acquisition: March 2020.
7. Moniuszki 1A – acquisition: March 2020.
8. Chałubińskiego 8 – acquisition: April 2020. CPIPG purchased 50.3% of shares in the building.
9. Concept Tower – acquisition: August 2020.