The Organiser of the project is Eurocee Sp. z o.o.,which is headquartered at Al. Jerozolimskie 53 in Warsaw and is the publisher of the monthly English/Polish real estate magazine Eurobuild CEE.
Contact: tel. +48 22 102 69 20,
e-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
website: www.eurobuildawards.com; www.eurobuildcee.com
The intention behind The Eurobuild Awards is to highlight the year’s best real estate companies and projects in Central and Eastern Europe, while promoting the CEE real estate market to a wider audience. It also provides an annual benchmark of achievement for the region.
The Awards are divided into four general groups and individual categories for each group:
- The Tenants’ Awards
- The Jury Awards
- The Popular Choice Awards
- The Lifetime Achievement Award
- THE TENANTS’ AWARDS
- Office Buildingof the Year, Poland
- Shopping Centre of the Year, Poland
- Warehouse of the Year, Poland
- Office Manager of the Year, Poland
- Shopping Centre Manager of the Year, Poland
- Warehouse Manager of the Year, Poland
- THE JURY AWARDS
- Office Agency Team of the Year, Poland
- Retail Agency Team of the Year, Poland
- Warehouse Agency Team of the Year, Poland
- Investment Agency Team of the Year, Poland
- Property Management Company of the Year, Poland
- Law Firm of the Year, Poland
- Tax & Financial Consultancy of the Year, Poland
- Construction Management Company of the Year, Poland
- Real Estate Construction Company of the Year, Poland
- New Office Building of the Year, CEE
- Small Retail Format of the Year, CEE
- New Warehouse of the Year, CEE
- New Hotel of the Year, CEE
- PRS Investor of the Year, CEE
- City-Forming Project
- ESG Real Estate Leader of the Year. CEE
- Financing Provider of the Year, CEE
- Office Developer of the Year, CEE
- Retail Developer of the Year, CEE
- Warehouse Developer of the Year, CEE
- Investment Deal of the Year, CEE
- Investor of the Year, CEE
- THE POPULAR CHOICE AWARDS The audience chooses the winners on the night, using hand-held voting devices, in three categories:
- Outstanding Non-Business Achievement of the Year, Poland
- The Real Estate Personality of the Year, Poland
- Newcomer of the Year, Poland
- THE LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD Eurobuild chooses the winner of the lifetime achievement award
Eurobuild CEE reserves the right to make changes to the categories.
NOMINATION AND VOTING PROCEDURE FOR THE TENANTS’ AWARDS:
- For the tenants’ awards category, the winning buildings are chosen by surveying the tenants of offices, shopping centres and warehouses across Poland. A total of around 20 office buildings, 10 shopping centres and 20 warehouses are included in the survey.
- The tenants are asked to complete questionnaires devised to evaluate the various aspects of the building they lease space in. The survey is aimed at identifying the most satisfied tenants.
- Awards are presented for the office buildings, shopping centres and warehouses with the highest scores. In addition, statuettes are awarded to the best facility managers of offices and shopping centres and warehouses.
- The survey is carried out by market research company Kantar. A report detailing the scores from the survey will be published and distributed to the market through its publication in Eurobuild CEE magazine.
- Projects are selected based on a variety of criteria, the main ones being: size (with larger projects or those with a greater number of tenants favored), geographical spread, to ensure projects across Poland are included, and key developer representation, to ensure that all major developers have their significant projects included. A minimum number of tenants is required for each type of project (5 for offices, 5 for warehouses) – with the exception of shopping centres, which generally all have a large number of tenants.
- The full rankings are not published; only the top three in each category are revealed.
NOMINATION AND VOTING PROCEDURE FOR THE JURY AWARDS:
- The competition has an open format, which means that the Organiser makes an initial list of eligible companies/projects for each category, but candidates may also be nominated from outside the Organiser’s list. Companies are then invited to nominate themselves or another company for the company awards, or their project or another company’s project for the project awards.
- Companies are requested to enter their nominations for individual categories via the eurobuildawards.com website and to fill in the application form for the chosen category. These forms ask for basic information about the company or project and a short descriptive text, as well as photos or logos as required.
- The Organiser permits the entry of more than one project developed by one company in a given category.
- The Organiser reserves the right to reject entries and will provide a justification for the decision in such a case (e.g. failure to comply with the participation criteria for the given category; two different submissions for one project).
- The Organiser reserves the right to remove a category if less than three nominations for it are submitted.
- Participation in the competition does not involve any costs or fees.
- Nominated companies or projects do not receive complimentary tickets to the Awards Gala.
- The deadline for registration is June 30th
- The list of the projects nominated for the individual categories will appear on the eurobuildawards.com website once the nomination submission process is completed. The market will be notified through a marketing campaign via the magazine, website and newsletter.
The competition jury is made up of leading real estate experts. There is no grand jury, since each category has its own jury made up of professionals with in-depth knowledge of that particular sector or category. There is no limit to how many people can be on a jury for any particular category, although only one person per company can be on any one jury.
- The conditions forsitting on the jury:
- Each person can be a jury member for up to four categories.
- There can only be one jury member per company and per category
- Each company can provide jury members for several categories
- Each jury member must be a recognised specialist of the category in question
- Jury members must be manager level or above, and should be the most suitable person in the company to judge the category in question.
- Jury members can come from any field of expertise within the real estate industry, but not as representatives of marketing, sales or PR departments (unless there is an exceptional justification).
- A person cannot be a jury member for a category in which his or her company has a project submitted, or in which he or she has any conflict of interest.
- To sit on the jury, jurors must complete the application form via the eurobuildawards.com website and select the categories in which he/she would like to vote.
- The Organiser reserves the right to reject entries and will provide a justification for the decision in such a case.
- Participation in the jury process (the voting) does not involve any costs or fees.
- Jury members do not receive complimentary tickets to the Awards Gala.
- The deadline for registration is June 30th.
- The jury member list is to remain confidential until the end of the voting. After the voting the list will be published on the eurobuildawards.com website.
- The voting will take place in a singlestage.
- In August a list of nominated companies and projects for each category will appear on the eurobuildawards.comwebsite.
- KPMG will act as the auditor of the voting process, monitoring the voting process, and will announce by e-mail the start of the voting.
- Each juror will receive an access to their personal on-line voting platform. The panel only includes categories chosen by jurors and accepted by the Organiser at the registration stage.
- Information about the start of the voting process will also be sent to the contact person indicated by the jury member during the registration. The contact person might be asked to support the Organiser by contacting the jury member if he or she does not cast his or her votes within the set time and if they are difficult to contact. The contact person will not receive an access to the voting platform and is not allowed to cast votes in the name of the juror.
- All the nominations are judged according to independent criteria. The jury members will assess each nomination individually and assign it a score from 1 to 10 points. Jurors should read all the nominations carefully and are asked in their assessments to be guided by the criteria set out in the description of the category. However, the jury members should know the sector in question well and are familiar with all the companies and projects in the category. Therefore they will cast their votes not only on the basis of what is written in the nomination, but also on their professional knowledge and experience.
- The voting is done via a special on-line voting system overseen by KPMG without the Organiser being involved in the process. The only exception is for the Tax and Financial Consultancy of the Year category, where KPMG is eligible for the award. In this case the Organiser will take over supervision of the voting process.When the voting is finished and the votes are all counted, the Organiser will only be informed of who the top three in each category are.
The Organiser will also be informed about who has voted, but not including any information on which company or project each jury member has voted for.
- The voting starts on September 6th and will finish on September 7th.
- Those jurors who donot cast their votes in the time allocated will receive another deadline. The voting period will be extended until 4pm on September 9th. These jurors will be notified about the second deadline via e-mail.
- The Organiser will receive an official report onthe factual findings from the voting from KPMG by September 16th.
NOMINATION AND VOTING PROCEDURE FOR THE POPULAR CHOICEAWARDS:
For the Outstanding Non-Business Achievement of the Year and Newcomer of the Year categories, the nomination process as well registration deadline is the same as for the Jury awards categories.
The Real Estate Personality of the Year, Poland nominations will be selected by the Organiser. The Award is dedicated to any person who has been holding a senior managerial position in a company (or companies) associated with the commercial property market (regardless of the company’s business profile) for at least two years. The candidate should be held in high regard by the business community and commercial property market representatives, while his/her contribution to the company’s development should be significant. He/She should have strong management qualities and have created a positive working environment in their company. The candidate should also have achieved a significant business result in between October 2020 and June 2022. By his/her attitude and performance in business environment, the winner of the Personality of the Year should, beyond any doubt, deserve the award.
The competition jury consists of leading real estate experts and include all members registered for the Jury Awards categories. There is no need to register separately for the Popular Awards categories.
- The winners of the Popular Choice Awards are chosen in two stages.
- In the first stage all jury members vote via a special on-line system together with Jury Awards.
- The voting starts on September 6th and will finish on September 7th.
- Those jurors who do not cast their votes in the time allocated will receive another deadline. The voting period will be extended until 4pm on September 9th. Those jurors will be notified about the second deadline via e-mail.
- The Organiser will receive an official report on the factual findings from the voting from KPMG by September 16th.
- The final vote will take place at the Awards Gala on September 27rd and is open to everyone who attends, each of whom will be given a voting device.
- Anyone attending can vote for the top three nominations in each category, as selected in the first stage by jury members.
NOMINATION FOR THE LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
The Lifetime Achievement Award is a special distinction presented at the Eurobuild Awards. This is the category for which the Eurobuild CEE editorial team chooses the winner. This prestigious prize is awarded to an individual whose reputation and fame has reached the highest levels on the property market. The choice is based on their lifetime achievements, their road to success and their contribution to the development of the sector. The award is presented to figures on the real estate scene whose achievements are without doubt outstanding.
The Organiser has the right to modify the name of the award to Outstanding Contribution to the Real Estate Market.
ANNOUNCING THE WINNERS
The shortlist for each category will be announced and immediately followed by the presentation of the awards to the winners at the Awards Gala on Tuesday 27th September 2022 at the Double Tree by Hilton Hotel Warsaw.
The winners have the right to use the title ‘Winner of…’. The Organiser permits usage of the Eurobuild Awards logo for marketing purposes on condition that the year the award was won is always mentioned, as well as the name of the Organiser: Eurobuild CEE.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The Organiser is the administrator of the personal data provided by jury members and those who register nominated companies and projects.
This personal data will be processed for the Eurobuild Awards purposes, which include marketing. Providing suchdata is voluntary but necessary for taking part in the project. Participants have the right to ask for data to be changed, added or removed.
Any changes concerning the regulations and theschedule will be announced on the www.eurobuildawards.com website and sent to all participants by e-mail.