Resi-For-Rent

Resi4Rent is the largest housing for rent platform in Poland with over 2,500 units in construction coming on online within the next 18-24 months and targeting over 5,000 units by 2020.
Name of company Resi-For-Rent
Sector/company profile Rental residential property
Name of President or Managing Director Piotr Gromniak
President's or Managing Director's profile CEO at Echo Investment in 2008-2016. A graduate of the Faculty of Civil Engineering at Kielce University of Technology. Gained his professional experience while working in the construction sector as a site engineer and master builder. Joined Echo in October 1997 as a project manager and worked in the company in various capacities.
Short description od the company Resi4Rent is the largest housing for rent platform in Poland with over 2,500 units in construction coming on online within the next 18-24 months and targeting over 5,000 units by 2020.
Countries in which the company operates Poland
DESCRIPTION OF THE ENTRY INTO THE POLISH MARKET Resi-for-Rent – a new player in Poland’s residential property market – is 70%-owned by one of the world’s premier investment managers, together with Grifn Real Estate, with the remaining 30% by Echo Investment S.A.
In September, the company invested in four housing projects under development comprising 1,200 flats for rent. The value of the deal was PLN340 million.
THE ORIGINS OF THE COMPANY AND HOW IT STARTED OUT The idea of Resi4Rent has been developed at Griffin Real Estate that decided to explore the niche on Poland's residential market.
HOW MUCH THE COMPANY HAS INVESTED IN ENTERING THE POLISH MARKET PLN340 million
WHAT DIFFERENTIATES THE COMPANY’S PRODUCTS/SERVICES FROM THEIR COMPETITORS? Resi4Rent is the largest institutional player in Poland's rental residential market.
NOTABLE ACHIEVEMENTS TO DATE Currently, the company develops 1,200 flats for rent.
PLANS FOR THE FUTURE / EXPANSION PLANS and information on how they have been pursued so far In the next months, Resi-for-Rent will start new projects for 1,700 units to be able to deliver the target of 5,000 units under management by 2023.
Company website https://griffin-re.com/en/
Name of company
Resi-For-Rent
Sector/company profile
Rental residential property
Name of President or Managing Director
Piotr Gromniak
President's or Managing Director's profile
CEO at Echo Investment in 2008-2016. A graduate of the Faculty of Civil Engineering at Kielce University of Technology. Gained his professional experience while working in the construction sector as a site engineer and master builder. Joined Echo in October 1997 as a project manager and worked in the company in various capacities.
Short description od the company
Resi4Rent is the largest housing for rent platform in Poland with over 2,500 units in construction coming on online within the next 18-24 months and targeting over 5,000 units by 2020.
Countries in which the company operates
Poland
DESCRIPTION OF THE ENTRY INTO THE POLISH MARKET
Resi-for-Rent – a new player in Poland’s residential property market – is 70%-owned by one of the world’s premier investment managers, together with Grifn Real Estate, with the remaining 30% by Echo Investment S.A.
In September, the company invested in four housing projects under development comprising 1,200 flats for rent. The value of the deal was PLN340 million.
THE ORIGINS OF THE COMPANY AND HOW IT STARTED OUT
The idea of Resi4Rent has been developed at Griffin Real Estate that decided to explore the niche on Poland's residential market.
HOW MUCH THE COMPANY HAS INVESTED IN ENTERING THE POLISH MARKET
PLN340 million
WHAT DIFFERENTIATES THE COMPANY’S PRODUCTS/SERVICES FROM THEIR COMPETITORS?
Resi4Rent is the largest institutional player in Poland's rental residential market.
NOTABLE ACHIEVEMENTS TO DATE
Currently, the company develops 1,200 flats for rent.
PLANS FOR THE FUTURE / EXPANSION PLANS and information on how they have been pursued so far
In the next months, Resi-for-Rent will start new projects for 1,700 units to be able to deliver the target of 5,000 units under management by 2023.
Company website
https://griffin-re.com/en/

Main Sponsor